Sunday, October 28, 2007

WOWEEE! EEE PC IS MADE FOR PEEENOY LIKE MEEE.

WOWEEE! EEE PC IS MADE FOR PEEENOY LIKE MEEE.
I am pinoy. Check.
I like to surf the internet. Check.
I like to chat. Check.
I have a small frame, so small stuff is just right for me. Check.
I like new stuff, i want to be in. Check.
and yes, i have a limited budget. Check check check.
I just went to ph.asus.com and read about this new and wonderful gadget from ASUS, the eee pc, a laptop solution that's less than a kilogram, it has bundled 40 bundled software, less than 20,000 pesos, durable, and oh so beautiful and i heard they will bring it to Philippine shores soon! Woooohoooo!
I am just a surfer, a doodler, a writer and a chatter..
I don't need the high tag price of other gadgets around with super zooming speed, highest crispiest definition graphics, humongous hard disk space!! i know what i want and I want an ASUS EEE PC!
:)

No comments: