Friday, July 24, 2015

Bunches of Boxes : My first BDJ Box



This week is full of boxes for me.  The universe decided to schedule all of my deliveries this week.   This is the first time for me to do the bdj box,  since i have ordered this months ago due to its limited and exclusive supply i wasnt expecting this to come this specific week.  But was i in for a surprise.  The delivery came after office,  it was fortunate that i was still doing some writing when the delivery personnel advised they were lost and missed the address indicated... I waited for it excited since they advised they were at the vicinity and would deliver my box.  I knew it was my beauty box since my other expected packages already came. When i opened the package true enough it was my bdj box.  
My first.  Love at first site (actually first smell)

Unboxing

Hmmmmm the smell.  Love at first whiff... No,  it was not a cologne or a perfume sticking out,  it is a combination of contents  that meld together that wonderful whiff.  I am not sure if this is the usual scent of the boxes,  that combination of what's inside gave it a comforting clean scent that reminds me of care packages from my grandma's or titas from the US.  I am excited! 

Here's what is inside :
The stickers
Dove oxygen nourishment shampoo and conditioner

This i will try soonest now,  after this note,  shower time!   I have been having a 4 year bad hair day and i am looking for solutions to help me.  I am unfortunate to have super thin strand hair.  It was a blessing then but after a misshap at the salon when i did some kikay stuff after giving birth,  i am keeping my hair chemical treatment free to bring in a totally renewed hair that could stand the abuse of salon treatments ( i usually do a relax or straight.)  but not until the new hair comes out,  i am basically doing the effect thru shampoo, conditioner method alone.

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar





This i will give to hubby who is more maselan than I am.  Ahaha.   
Not that i do not do little pamperings but he is more sensitive than i am,  i can handle hotel provided (provincial, motel, dormitel, five star) soaps anytime but he is the type who need to bring his preferred brands when we do our 'cations.  

Canmake Nail Polish

Since yaya will be back by Monday (hopefully universe please!)   I can have my manicures back.

benefit They're real mascara

Such timing!  Was about to buy one last weekend,  but they didn't have my brand.. But girl you were looking in a drugstore counter (sorry na,  no yaya,  errands == window shopping.)

Carmex Tube Lip Balm and Click Slick Lip Balm

A purse must have.

FS Luscious Lipstick



Celeteque cleansing Oil

Ok i said i am not maselan,  but in matters of clean face, i am all for it.

V 10 Plus Serum

Hmmm.. Another one of those not sure. For face and skin care,  i just go for clean,  if you give me science i am kind of scared. 

Not bad.  The experience is great,  soo great i checked out the latest bdj subscription email and signed up for it.  Even with some stuff i am not so excited,  i am sure it'll find a lovin with my sisses or office colleague.  Can't wait to use my stash.



First stop,  cetaphil gentle cleansing bar.   I realize most of the padala scent trigger comes from the soap and the Carmex lip balm.    Ahhh,  refreshing.  Nothing beats just clean.  

No comments: